Monday 13 January 2014

December 2013

Look C

December 2013 was an amazing time of year for my family and I. 
We celebrated the arrival of my beautiful niece, Willow Isabella O'Keefe. 
Christmas with my family.
My birthday! 
And I saw the end of a very exciting 2013 but fully look forward to what 2014 has in store for Look C. It's going to be a big one! 



Anyway, social media...

My Top Tip

This blog is going to be covering another overall tip. Stay interesting, and stay interested! As mentioned previously, be interesting. Don't post purely sales getting people to buy from you. Be personal and social about it! 
By staying interested I mean be be involved with what your followers/connections are posting! Reply, favourite, retweet them, +1 the post or share it... You get the point. What I'm trying to say is, support them. One thing that a lot of people do is use things such as 'BufferApp' or 'Hootsuite' and think that they are OK with just their posts going out. They won't need to log onto the platforms themselves. You need to network and communicate with your connections! No doubt if you give some feedback on a post they have done, or a new blog/video they will appreciate the comment. 

My December Favourite

As this is my December favourite, it will be Christmassy. I know it's now January. But this was a very subtle/clever way of marketing their new business. It's social, and they've plugged their new business venture. Very clever. Take a look and see what you think! 




If anyone has any questions or would like some help, please let me know - 
georgia@look-c.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment